Thursday, July 10, 2008

Update!

Well, my third attempt to update!

As if a trip to Oregon wasn't interruption enough, then sickness, purchase and sale agreement, taxes, fires, horse rescue and techno difficulties! Was that an attention grabber?

My search for my 'Dream Horse' took me to Oregon. First to the J_Bar Farm of June and Barry Snook and their elegant and stunning McCurdy Plantation Horses. After two delightful days in Canby, Oregon (thinking that I'd found my Dream Horse) I went down to Bend, Oregon to stay with Susan and Holm Neuman of Cascade Marchadoras. This trip will receive full blog treatment.

Oregon has cornered the market on beautiful, grey gaited horses!

And, was a dream horse found? Does that magnificent beast exist or is it a mythical creature, a unicorn?

Read on.

No comments: