Friday, July 11, 2008

Fun with Tech

Oohh, I just learned how to post pix! I need to forward the bucking picture for the "Name" post, but in the meantime I will experiment with photos and captions.

I just posted the best picture we have of Dobby, the most adorable horse ever on the "Dobby, What Next" post. I'll need to discover how to edit/zoom in on posted pix. We need to get better pictures of all our horses.

Below is a picture of my Husband's Morgan, Mica, with his buddy, Rebel (a cute POA, now 5) in the upper arena at the R-Wild Horse Ranch, Platina, CA. Spring '08.






And here is Dobby, again in all his adorable glory, back at the "Fat Farm" in Hayfork, May '08.

There must be a more artistic way to do this...nothing like posting my 'drafts' on line for all the world to laugh at. In other words, I'm open for suggestions!

No comments: